Centracore has decades of combined casting, forging, extrusion, machining and assembly experience. We work with our Customers and help them develop the right part or assembly, using the right material and the right process to meet or exceed their objectives.
- Product Development
- Prototype and Production material selection
- Prototype and Production process selection
- Concurrent Development in different materials and processes
- Finite Element Analysis (upon request)
Software Tools Include:
- Siemens NX – part and print design, CAD-CAM
- EKK and Magmasoft – mold flow modeling
- Cimatron – fixture, tool and mold build, CAD-CAM (CATIA and
Centracore developed these classes at the urging of our Customers hungry for information on the latest casting, forging and extrusion processes and material options as well as information on the relative costs and accompanying design requirements of each process. These are ½ hour up to two hour seminars – online or at the Customer’s facility.